Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 639

Once Sam has reached Mike and Tina:
Sam: -Waiting for them to pick up-
PC Tina: Sam, didn't we just drive by her house.
Sam: Yes we did. But, it's not safe to go there right now.
Quinn: -Turns to look at him- Why?

Sam: Russell was there.
Quinn: You mean my dad?
Sam: I hate addressing him as that because he is not someone I see as a dad.
Quinn: -Nods- Okay. It just feels wrong though Sam. I mean, he was dad to me for 16 years and now....
PC Mike: I think what Sam is trying to say Quinn is that your father doesn't have the qualities to make him a dad. He abandoned his own daughter because she fell in love and started a family.
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn- Listen, lets jut go relax with them, take your mind off it. Want to go for some ice cream?

Quinn: Yes please.
Sam: Just follow me okay Mike, I know Quinn's favorite place. -Hangs up smiling-
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then grabs his hand, intertwining their fingers, already feeling better-

No comments:

Post a Comment