Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 638.2

Sam: -Turns onto their street and rubs Quinn's hand- To be honest, not really. Well, only if we can agree that every night we will start our alone time at 8.
Quinn: 8? Why not right after school?
Sam: Quinn, we are still living with your mom and we are still young. Your mom is going to want to help you and when we have homework, we may want her to watch Beth. So, we can repay her for her generosity by spending supper with her.
Quinn: Is she going to watch her all day everyday or are we going to put her in daycare/preschool?

Sam: -Sighs- I am not sure. I mean, we won't have the money for it.
Quinn: Your mom did say she was going to try and get a job there.
Sam: She is working at the restaurant now so I am not sure.
Quinn: Want to ask our parents to pay for it. I might start picking up work at the same restaurant as your mom.
Sam: -Smiles- Okay, so that means even less time together. But it will help. The more income the better because that means we can save over the next 2 years.
Quinn: I want you to get a job too Sam.
Sam: -Goes to pull into their driveway- I still have my job at the garage.
Quinn: When is your next shift?
Sam: Uhm, I have to check.
Quinn: Is it in your phone?
Sam: Yes. -Goes to grab his phone and checks it- I am working friday from 10 til' noon.
Quinn: Wake me up before you leave?
Sam: Always. -Smiles at her and then puts his phone down, keeping his eyes on the road- Here we go. Home sweet home. -Pulls up to the house to see her dad's car- Okay, we are not staying. -Keeps driving-
Quinn: Why, what's wrong?
Sam: -Goes to call Mike and Tina- Sorry, let me just call them and explain.
Quinn: -Confused-

No comments:

Post a Comment