Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 638.1

While on their way home:
Quinn: -Checking her e-mail on her iPhone-
Sam: -Looks at her when they are at a stoplight and puts his hand on her thigh, rubbing it- What are you doing?
Quinn: Checking our e-mail. I am glad you created a combined e-mail.
Sam: I did but I also have my e-mails from my old e-mail going to it now.
Quinn: I set it up that way too. But I also created a seperate e-mail just for myself if that is okay.

Sam: I did too. I created it in case I need to write e-mails for surprises. Like dates and stuff.
Quinn: -Smiles- Let me guess, you use your BlackBerry?
Sam: Much cheaper than an iPhone. Your mom is still paying so I thought it would be considerate to have the cheaper phone.
Quinn: -Smiles- I am sure she would get you a better phone.

Sam: It's fine. Plus, I am not changing my number anymore.
Quinn: You changed your number?
Sam: Everytime I moved. It was hard to keep in touch with my friends and family.
Quinn: From uhm, Tennesse? I always forget.
Sam: Yes, c'mon. Country capital of the US?
Quinn: Nashville, good way to remember.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Someday we should go together. I want you to know about my roots Quinn. We have a family together now and it is part of Beth's background now. Country I mean.
Quinn: You know what I find a little weird. You are such an indoor person but normally people with that type of background are outdoor people. I mean, aren't they?
Sam: -Looks at her- I love being outside. It's just, I am trying to spend as much alone time with you as I can before the school year starts because we will have much less time then.
Quinn: -Sighs and goes to grab his hand- Does that worry you?

No comments:

Post a Comment