Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 637

After going back to the restaurant parking lot:
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn as he walks with her- Hey, so you are okay with them coming over right? Or were you still hoping for us?
Quinn: -Rubs his arm as she wraps her arms around it and sees the van- I am okay with it. I mean, it will be nice to have friends over and just relax.
Sam: -Smiles- Okay. Well I just wanted to make sure that you really meant what you siad back there about inviting them.
Quinn: Sam, if I wanted time alone with you, I would've said so.

Sam: -Nods smiling- Okay.
Quinn: Okay so lets just get going, their car is coming up behind us.
Sam: -Turns around and chuckles when they are at the van-
Quinn: -Lets go of Sam and then goes to grab the car seat-
Sam: -Smiles- You got her I guess?
Quinn: Of course.

Sam: -Folds up the stroller smiling-
Quinn: -Puts Beth in the car seat and then buckles her up-
Sam: -Smiles at her and closes the hatch back- Ready to go?
Mike: -Rolls down his window- Yes , we are.
Sam; -Turns around chuckling- I was talking to Quinn but okay.

Mike: -Smiles-
Sam: Back up a minute so that we can pulls out.
Mike: Okay.
Sam: -Goes to get in the van to drive them home-
Quinn: -Smiles as she gets in the car too, ready to go home.-

No comments:

Post a Comment