Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 636.1

As they share a nice kiss:
Sam: -Rubbing Quinn's butt as he kisses her while keeping his hand on the stroller-
Quinn: -Grabs his neck as she kisses him slowly smiling before pulling away-
Sam: Was that your way of telling me, shut up before you start a fight? -Goes to grab her neck and leans down to kiss her again- Because I will shut up all the time if you want me too.
Quinn: -Smiles as she steps close to him and then goes to lay her head down when she hears their names-

Mike and Tina: -Running together-
Mike: Sam? Quinn?
Tinna: -Stops running-
Sam: -Turns his head- Oh, hey guys.
Mike: Sorry, we disturbing?
Sam: -Chuckles- Sorry, just trying to stop a fight from erupting.

Tina: -Smiles- Wait, is she up?
Quinn: You want to see her?
Tina: Yes.
Quinn: -Goes to open the stroller-
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn before looking at Mike-

Mike: So, how is fatherhood?
Sam: -Smiles- Good, and married life is even better.
Mike: Yes. Hey, glad to hear you are coming back to Glee.
Sam: We were kinda guilt tripped into it. I am scared for it though.
Mike: Tell me about it. I actually finally told my dad about it. I told him that he can disown me all he wants, I don't give a damn. I love dancing.

Sam: Yes. And you are good at it. I still remember when you did that dance at Regionals with Brittany.
Tina: -Chuckles- So hot.
Sam: -Chuckles-
Quinn: I still preferred the first dance.
Sam: Which one, in that competition or the first dance at our wedding? -Smiles at her-

No comments:

Post a Comment