Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 635.3

Quinn: Well, this actually gives me a lot of answers to questions I have been scared to ask. And some you already answered. Like the first one I ever asked you when you found out I was pregnant. Do you remember?
Sam: -Looks at her- When the rumor about you cheating was started by Santana. Is that what you are talking about?
Quinn: Yes. Sam, why didn't I know this then?
Sam: I don't know. I guess I just didn't want to make you feel I was the sterotypical person or someone who only wanted you because you were the Head Cheerleader.

Quinn: -Looks at him- And that is something that really makes me admire you Sam. I mean, you think about my feelings and how I might take things.
Sam: I always told myself that if I ever get interested in a girl again, I would make sure that they are right. Originally, I said to myself to take things slow.
Quinn: Yet I was pregnant 6 weeks into our relationship.
Sam: -Sighs- I am not starting a fight, please.
Quinn: I mean it as a joke.

Sam: Okay. But it feels like for you it was different. Like maybe you were the one I have been waiting for. I mean, I stayed back and left my family during the pregnancy and you know what, I thought to myself when they first left that I might regret it eventually.
Quinn: You did.
Sam: It was a hard choice. Stay with the woman I love and our child who I know need me or be with the people I know I can trust forever. Don't get me wrong Quinn, I can trust you but back there, we were so new to the relationship and I was still just....
Quinn: -Stops walking and then turns to look at him- Look at me.
Sam: -Turns to look at her nervous and then grabs her waist-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and goes to kiss him smiling-
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses his wife slowly, taking it slow as he smiles through out the kiss-

No comments:

Post a Comment