Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 635.2

Sam: Okay, first, I just want to tell you right now that I love you because of who you are as a person. Not because you are the sexy Head Cheerleader.
Quinn: Let me guess, she was the head cheerleader.
Sam: Just a coincidence. But I started liking her before. She was picked on like you. Red head turned brunette.
Quinn: Oh, ginger.

Sam: -Sighs- Yes, I liked her because she was an outcast, she was somebody I could relate to and just, it was different than us. You know that feeling right? That every time you look at somebody that way it is always different?
Quinn: -Smiles as she goes to rub his arm- Yes.
Sam: Well, it was different. We had no classes together and it was really just because we were in the same social circle. So I was going to ask her out at the party because I knew she could really get a good vibe of who I was. I ask around to where she was and stuff like that and there I find them.

Quinn: How did you feel in the moment when you saw that?
Sam: -Sighs- I don't know. Shocked, I wanted to think I was dreaming, I wanted to just forget it and say I was just drunk and tomorrow, I will wake up in a dream. I don't even know. Of course, right when I walk by, my phone rings. Of course, my friend recognizes my ring tone so what does he do?
Quinn: He pulls away and looks at you?
Sam: Not just that. He actually says that he didn't see me there and he said that he never meant to do it. I mean, if you never meant to do it, then why are you in bed with the woman I have had my eye on? -Sighs-

No comments:

Post a Comment