Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 635.1

An hour later when Sam and Quinn are done eating:
Sam: -Walks out of the restaurant, pushing the stroller out to the car-
Quinn: Hey, come down this way. There is a nice path down here.
Sam: There is?
Quinn: Me and my mom used to always come here. Then we ran down here. It was fun. It is just a walkway, the park is just over there.
Sam: -Looks down the path- Oh, is that the town centre?
Quinn: Yes, we are't far.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then turns the stroller-

Quinn: -Wraps her arms around his- They so, you want to maybe just start talking about some things now or are we going to wait until we are in the park I told you about where we can sit on the ground?
Sam: I guess we can talk now.
Quinn: Yes, so how about first you just tell me about this friend. Or whatever he is to now. Maybe then I can understand how close you were.
Sam: Well, lets just say that if I had a brother my age, that would be him.
Quinn: Slept over all the time?
Sam: Yes, we were very close. We were neighbours so our parents knew each other very well. They had a relationship where it was like, oh he isn't here tonight he must be next door. We were just that close.
Quinn: Wow.
Sam: That was just until I saw what he did. I was so betrayed.
Quinn: I understand why kinda. I mean, seeing your best friend making out with the person you want, must have been hard. -Goes to grab his hand-
Sam: -Intertwines their fingers- To be honest, it was hard. It was also embarassing because I was actually asking people where he was because we said we would meet up at the party. Especially when I told people what he was to me.
Quinn: What do you mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment