Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 634.2

Sam: -Sighs- Yes, I feel like I need reassurance that I am not wrong to be mad at him, not taking it wrong and especially just not keeping it in any longer. I feel like it is holding us back.
Quinn: -Turns to look at Beth- I don't think it held you back from moving on and starting a family.
Sam: Well, it will definatively help me. It might just help me get relief and just know that you understand why I am overprotective of our relationship and just why I always need to make sure that I am your one and only. Betrayal like that stays with you forever and it really makes it hard to trust people again.

Quinn: It must not help that you moved a lot.
Sam: -Smiles- It was really helpful when you came on board and into my life though because I felt like there was something special about you and that I wouldn't have to worry about that. And now I know why.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Listen, what do you say we go to the park and we can talk about all this? Sam, this is something I never knew about you and maybe it can help me understand you better because remember, we still technically are learning things about each other because we have only been together as a couple for maybe a year and a half?
Sam: -Smiles- I still can't believe it only took me 18 months for my dream to come true. Dream wife, dream family, dream daughter, forever.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and blushes- I hate how you have that affect on me still.
Sam: -Goes to grab a bite of breakfast- I hope to always make you feel that way. Especially this year because to be honest Quinn, I have to tell you, I just have this feeling like this year is going to be very stressful not just on us but, our marriage, our family and just a lot.
Quinn: What is it?
Sam: -Sighs- Glee.
Quinn: -Looks at him- Listen, can we just wait until we find somewhere to cuddle and talk about this? Delay the shopping.
Sam: Definatively.
Quinn: Okay, then lets get eating and then we can leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment