Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 634.1

Once his mom as left as Sam looks at his breakfast:
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- I still can't believe how lucky I am.
Sam: -Looks up at her- What do you mean?
Quinn: I mean, the way you basically told your mom that you wanted to be alone with me and to just leave you be so nicelly is just....
Sam: -Blushes- Remember, I was well trained.
Quinn: You definatively were. Your friends' moms must have been shocked when they learned how nice you were.

Sam: -Sighs- I actually never really got to know my friends' parents.
Quinn: Oh, was it because of the moving?
Sam: That and because I always had to be home babysitting. Mostly, I just had friends at school. I had it rough Quinn. The biggest party I ever went to was one of my surprise parties, set up by my mom where she invited my crush at the time. I was so embarassed when I was surprised.
Quinn: -Smiles and looks down- Let me guess, you didn't expect her to be there?
Sam: That and I didn't expect my best friend to be making out with her.
Quinn: Did he know you liked her?
Sam: He didn't just know, he was the one that introduced me to her as a friend. Then he took her from me. That taught me a lesson, always hold them close.
Quinn: So that is why you are so protective of me when it comes to Finn even though we are married.
Sam: -Sighs- Is that wrong? I mean, don't get me wrong. I know you are my wife and I know you won't go there. I completely believe in you Quinn. The person I don't believe though is the friend.
Quinn: Why didn't you tell me? I probably could've helped and understood more when I got mad at you for getting a little jealous. And I understand even now even though we are married why you might feel that way.
Sam: -Looks at her- Do you think maybe before we go shopping, we can go talk in the park? You are really the first one I have ever told and I just feel like over the years I have had it on my chest for too long. How I felt, all the pain and stuff. I just feel like I...
Quinn: Need to get it out of your system?

No comments:

Post a Comment