Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 633

Quinn: It's okay Sam, just estimate.
Sam: -Sighs- I really can't right now. I know we have at the most $100, maybe $150.
Quinn; That's fine, we don't need much.
Sam: Okay.
Quinn: -Smiles- Lets just think small and we can work on it. Plus, it has to be stuff we can bring along. If we are going to buy things, I want to be able to bring it along with us to New Haven.
Sam: And we will be able to because I am going to make sure of it. Who knows maybe our stay there will be longer for just school?

Quinn: You would really consider that.
Sam: There are more jobs in New Haven and it is where Beth will start school so....
Quinn: You are already thinking about that?
Sam: Am I making you worried?
Quinn: A bit. Do you think maybe before we go shopping, we can just go walk together in a park?

Mary: -Walks over with their breakfast- Oh, you are going for a walk after breakfast?
Sam: -Looks up at his mom- Uhm,
Mary: Oh, did I interupt?
Quinn: -Pulls her hands away-
Mary: I'm sorry. Okay, well after I drop the food off, I will be gone.
Sam: -Looks at her and grabs his wallet. Here, does this work as a pay?
Mary: You just don't want me to come back with the check after.
Sam: -Gives her $25-

Mary: Uhm, I will cover the rest if there is more.
Sam: Mom.
Mary: It won't be much more than this anyways.
Sam: Keep the change.
Mary: -Smiles- Thanks. -Walks away smiling-

No comments:

Post a Comment