Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 636.2

Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to grab his hand, intertwining their fingers before wrapping her arms around his-
Sam: -Looks at her smiling-
Mike: So, any decisions regarding football?
Sam: I already told Finn and I am going to tell Coach Beiste that I am not returning to football. Between Glee and Beth, I don't have time.
Tina: Makes complete sense. Family first and that includes your Glee family.
Sam: -Smiles and looks at Quinn- We do act like family, don't we?

Mike: Definatively. Hey Sam, you really have to host football night sometime soon when the season starts.
Sam: Me, football night. More like no way. That will have to be elsewhere. I will attend though. I mean, if that is okay with you.
Quinn: Can you take it one month at a time? Slow down and don't think that far yet.
Sam: I wouldn't be talking. We are already planning our life in New Haven for when you are in Yale.

Tina: You are planning to go to Yale?
Quinn: I haven't completely decided yet.
Sam: -Looks at her- Quinn, if you want to go, you are going.
Quinn: Only if I get accepted.
Sam: If, you mean when you get accepted. Quinn, I saw your report card this semester. Even if you quit early, they passed you.
Quinn: You looked at it?
Sam: I am your husband, I let you look at mine.
Quinn: Good point.
Sam: -Smiles at Mike and Tina-

Mike: Listen, how about we hang out while we are together?
Quinn: Uhm, want to invite them over to the appartment after this?
Tina: I would love to come with Mike.
Mike: Same here.
Sam: Then lets head back to our cars and we can follow each other.
Quinn: We are still parked at the restaurant remember Sam?

No comments:

Post a Comment