Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 631.2

Sam: Can you just tone it down a bit. I don't want everybody to know I am related to you. I mean, they might think I am getting a discount and stuff like that. I am not ready to be judged like that.
Mary: Just to let you know, I am giving you 10% off.
Sam: Thanks. Staff perks?
Mary: Family perks. Staff get 20%.

Sam: Oh, so I could get that anyways because I am related to you.
Mary: -Smiles- And Judy can too Quinn. She is my family now too.
Quinn: Yes because you share a granddaughter.
Mary: -Smiles- Yes. -Looks down at Beth- Oh I think somebody is staring at grandma. I baby girl. -Goes to rub her leg-
Sam: -Sees people are starting to stare- Mom, they are starting to stare.

Mary: Sorry, I will leave now. -Walks away chuckling-
Quinn: -Chuckles and ges to grab Sam's hand- Just relax and let them stare.
Sam: Okay.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and rubs his hand-
Sam: -Smiles at his wife as they sit there together, happy to spend some time with her, out to breakfast, smiling at her as he looks into her eyes-

No comments:

Post a Comment