Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 631.1

Once Sam and Quinn are at their table:
Sam: -Goes to set the stroller up at the end of the table and then locks it before looking at Quinn and sitting accross from her-
Mary: Okay, so now I am not going to do the formal stuff so don't go complaining to my boss now.
Sam: -Chuckles- How much longer do you think before it is ready?
Mary: I am just going to tell them to heat it up. I didn't know if you wanted hot chocolate, a cappucino, anything like that?
Sam: Mom, I don't drink caffeine. That is the equivalent to a steroid.
Mary: Okay. So just some milk then?

Sam: Orange juice for me.
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- Do you have french vanilla?
Mary: Yes. Uhm, I recommend taking it with some milk stirred it to make sure that you can always make it easier on your system. I am not sure if you are still in recovery after the birth or not Quinn but that would be just my opinion.
Quinn: Uhm, I have yet to drink pop so I am being cautious.
Mary: We can talk about this at home. Not here. But I would recommend then just warm milk if that works. It is like a hot chocolate/cappucinno but it is just easier on your system.
Quinn; Would I like it?
Mary: Do you like the creams I make for the pasta sauce?
Quinn: Yes.
Mary: Then you will like it. If not, I will bring you a milk as well okay?
Sam: Thanks mom.
Mary: -Smiles- I will be back soon.
Sam: Oh, one more thing mom.
Mary: What's wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment