Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 630

After leading Quinn into the restaurant:
Julie: -Sees them walk in- Hi, Welcome to Mama's.
Sam: Hi, can I speak to Mary Evans?
Julie: Of course. -Goes to page her-
Mary: -Hears the page and then walks over to the front- What do you....oh Sam and Quinn. How are you? -Goes to hug Quinn- Good morning and how is Beth?
Sam: -Turns her in her stroller-
Mary: -Goes to look at her smiling-

Julie: Mary, is this your son that you are always bragging about?
Mary: Yes, Julie I would like you to meet my son Sam, his wife Quinn and their daughter Beth.
Sam: -Goes to shake her hand-
Quinn: -Does the same- Pleasure to meet you.
Julie: Well, I am going to be your wait....

Mary: Actually Julie, I already put in an order for them so can I take them? Plus, if my son is going to eat here, I want to get the comission.
Julie: Good idea. -Chuckles-
Mary: -Smiles- C'mon guys, I will bring you to your table.
Sam: -Smiles at his mom and grabs Quinn's hand, intertwining their fingers before walking away, whispering into her ear- Someone was eager to meet our daughter and her granddaughter.
Quinn: -Smiles and goes to rub his arm- Lets take our time okay? We aren't in a rush today and to be honest, it might be nice to have some time with just your mom yet away from the house.
Sam: -Smiles at her while pushing the stroller-

No comments:

Post a Comment