Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 629

Once Sam and Quinn are at Mama's Home:
Quinn: -Smiles as he parks the van- So uhm, are we going to use the stroller or something else?
Sam: I prefer the stroller really because that way we can keep the baby bag in there. Plus, it is a good way in which we can both look at Beth.
Quinn: Lets just hope that your mom assumed we would bring the stroller in.
Sam: When I asked her to bring us the stroller, I am pretty sure she did. -Smiles at Quinn and then looks at Beth- So, want me to set her up in the stroller?
Quinn: Sure.
Sam: -Gets up smiling and then goes to get the stroller from the back-
Quinn: -Gets out too smiling and then walks around the car. SHe then goes to open the passenger's door to see Beth awake- Hi sweetie.

Beth: -Sees her mom-
Quinn: -Goes to rub her cheek before grabbing the car seat-
Sam: -Opens the liftgate and then grabs the stroller before taking it out. He then closes the liftgate and walks around the car with the stroller- She up?
Quinn: Yes, she is.
Sam: Here, let me get her set up. -Makes sure the stroller is ready-
Quinn: I got it. -Goes to set the car seat down and then locks it-
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn and then closes the van door-
Quinn: -Smiles as she stands close to him-
Sam: -Goes to wrap his arms around her and then grabs her butt before kissing her softly- I love you and this morning is going to be nice.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and runs her hand down his chest- Lets go, I am not going to kiss you all the time.
Sam: -Chuckles and then goes to push the stroller- I got her.
Quinn: Thanks. -Goes to wrap her arms around his smiling, walking into the restaurant with him-

No comments:

Post a Comment