Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 626

After putting his bags in the van:
Sam: -Goes to walk into the office to pay for the room when he sees his mom-
Mary: -Just paid for the room for them-
Sam: What were you doing in there mom?
Mary: I had to talk to my old boss. Jst got re-hired.
Sam: Oh, congratulations.
Mary: That, and I paid for the room.

Sam: Mom, you didn't have to.
Mary: Hey, I caused this mess and pushed you away from your appartment. That's the least I can do.
Sam: -Smiles at his mom-
Mary: Okay, well I have to get going. I have a shift.
Sam: When did you get a job?

Mary: My friend remember? I am a waitress.
Sam: Where?
Mary: Mama's Home.
Sam: Breakfast?
Mary: Yes, they ofer breakfast put you are paying full price if you come this morning. I just paid for the room.
Sam: -Chuckles- How about I give you my order then?
Mary: I will put it in. I work at the desk so it souldn't be long.
Sam: -Smiles at his mom- Thanks and see you soon. -Goes to hug his mom smiling-
Mary: -Walks off smiling before going to work-
Sam: -Smiles at his mom, happy that they mended their relationship before deciding to go get the car seat-

No comments:

Post a Comment