Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 627

After going to get the car seat when Sam walks into the motel room:
Quinn: -Sitting on the bed with Beth smiling, waiting for Sam-
Sam: -Walks in to see Quinn, smiling at her- Here, I got the car seat.
Quinn: How much was the room?
Sam: Free. My mom paid for us.
Quinn: That was nice.
Sam: -Smiles- And I gave her our orer for breakfast.

Quinn: I thought she was going to work.
Sam: Yes and we are going to go eat lunch at Mama's Home.
Quinn: I love that restaurant.
Sam: She knows our order by heart and she works at the front so when we walk in, she will enter it in the computer. -Goes to set the car seat on the bed- Here, pass me Beth.
Quinn: -Gives Beth to him smiling-
Sam: -Smiles as he goes to
Quinn: -Smiles- So, when are we leaving?
Sam: Whenever you are ready.

Quinn: -Smiles at him and goes to grab his neck-
Sam: -Smiles at her and goes to grab her waist- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too. -Leans up and goes to kiss him smiling before grabbing his hand and leading him out to the van-
Sam: -Grabs the car seat and then carries it as he follows her, holding her hand the entire way-

No comments:

Post a Comment