Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 625.2

Sam: No problem, I love feeding my daughter.
Quinn: -Smiles- Not just that but for everything you have done over the past few days.
Sam: -Smiles at her-
Quinn: Plus, I want to finish feeding her. Can you put a shirt on and take this time to pack the car?

Sam: -Goes to grab his shirt and then puts it on- Of course.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: Want me to get you the car seat and you can strap her into it?
Quinn: That sounds great.
Sam: Okay. Well, I will be back. Just let me pack our bags.

Quinn: I already did. It is easy to hold her anad feed her.
Sam: -Nods and then walks over to their bags, smiling because he sees she left something on there- Nice note.
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: -Picks up their bags and puts them on the bed before going to carry them to the door- I will be right back okay? I am going to go pay at the same time so just take your time.
Quinn: I will. -Smiles-
Sam: -Looks at her smiling and then grabs his wallet, going to pay for their stay while also going to get the stroller-

No comments:

Post a Comment