Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 625.1

After taking his shower when Sam comes back:
Sam: -Comes back to see Quinn is still feeding Beth. He then goes to put his boxers and jeans in his bags- She still drining her milk? It has been like 10 minutes.
Quinn: Took a while for her to start, she was grumpy.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then walks over to her. He then sits next to Quinn before looking at their daughter-
Quinn: She has grown again. She feels heavier.

Sam: -Smiles and then goes to rub her leg- So, where do you want to go for lunch?
Quinn: If you put a shirt on, we can go to Breadstix.
Sam: -Looks at her and goes to grab her hand- Of course. Uhm, do we need the stroller for her or do you want me to carry her against my chest?
Quinn: Yes. I will drive though okay? You do it all the time and it's no fun.
Sam: -Smiles- I will pack the van and I won't be long.

Quinn: Just curious, how did your mom get here?
Sam: She has my car now. I asked for the van because we have the stroller and stuff. More stuff.
Quinn: -Smiles- Can you go pack the van and then grab the car seat?
Sam: Sure. Actually, lets use the stroller. Makes it easier to hold you and Beth both close.
Quinn: What do you say we also take a walk this morning and just enjoy the day. I mean, it's beautiful out.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Okay, I love that idea. Here, want me to finish feeding her so you can take a shower? I mean, we are going out in public.
Quinn: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment