Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 624

Once his mom as left:
Sam: -Looks down at Quinn smiling as she feeds Beth-
Quinn: -Smiles at Beth as she feeds her before feeling Sam's hand on her chin-
Sam: -Puts his hand on her chin and then rubs it before leaning down to kiss her, turning her head-  Listen, go take your shower. I will feed her. Once she is done, I will come join you because she always falls back asleep.
Quinn: I'm not taking a shower this morning. -Turns to look at Beth and then lays back in his arms- I am taking a Bath tonight with you.

Sam: -Smiles at her and then turns her head before kissing her softly- Listen, I have my swim trunks here. What do you say I just put those on without boxers?
Quinn: That sounds so sexy.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Listen, I am going to go take my shower and then I will pack everything up.
Quinn: What about lunch?
Sam: -Smiles at her- That is the best part, we get to go out.

Quinn: -Smiles at him- Go take your shower.
Sam: -Smiles as he goes to grab his swim trunks before walking away to take his shower-
Quinn: -Smiles at her husband, feeling much happier when they are alone together recently-

No comments:

Post a Comment