Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 614

Meanwhile downstairs:
Quinn: -Laying down in bed, crying after what just happened upstairs-
Sam: -Walks into the bedroom to see Quinn crying in bed. He then walks over to her and goes to sit down before rubbing her arm- Quinn, you okay?
Quinn: -Rolls over before looking up at him and shakes her head-
Sam: Do you want me to hold you and you can tell me?

Quinn: I just need your arms around me right now.
Sam: -Nods- Can I get dressed first?
Quinn: Yes.
Sam: I know I said earlier a bath. I'm sorry I changed my mind.
Quinn: It's okay. She's right here for now though.

Sam: -Turns to look at her- Oh, I didn't see her.
Quinn: You didn't notice your own daughter was on the bed?
Sam: -Leans down and goes to kiss her- When I see tears in your eyes, the entire world is put on hold.
Quinn: -Smiles and rubs his cheek- Can you just go get changed and come hold me?
Sam: Anyday. -Leans down and kisses her softly, one mre time before getting up and going to get dressed, worried-
Quinn: -Sighs as she lays down, hoping Sam can make her feel better-
Sam: -Sighs as he goes to grab some clothes so that he can just hold Quinn in bed and make her feel better-

No comments:

Post a Comment