Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 613.2

When Sam sees Rachel and Jesse walk in:
Rachel: Oh, uhm, sorry.
Sam: -Grabs Quinn's hand and then goes to rub her arm- I am going to go take a shower okay? I will see you after.
Quinn: Don't be long, it is almost ready.
Sam: -Leans down and grabs her neck before kissing her softly-
Quinn: -Grabs his hand smiling-

Sam: Be back soon. -Lets her go smiling and then runs downstairs to go take his shower-
Rachel: -Walks over to the kitchen- Should I even ask what all that was about?
Quinn: -Chuckles-
Rachel: Wait, no...
Quinn: Rachel! I just gave birth.

Rachel: Sorry.
Quinn: Man, you guys really do need to start thinking. He just really makes me feel a certain way when he is uhm...
Rachel: Shirtless. I get it and I'm sorry.
Quinn: What, that you think I am a slut? That I got pregnant just to spoil your chances at saving the club?
Rachel: Quinn....
Quinn: No, you listen here. Do not go preaching on me when you cheated on your boyfriend to get pregnant. There, I said it. At least I got pregnant by my own boyfriend! Rachel, how could you? -Tears up-
Rachel: Quinn....
Quinn: -Goes to grab Beth and runs off crying, going downstairs to the basement-
Rachel: -Turns to look at Jesse-

Jesse: -Just walks away-
Rachel: What, no words of wisdom for me?
Jesse: Just let them be. They will come around.
Rachel: -Sighs, hoping they will-

No comments:

Post a Comment