Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 615

After getting changed as Sam comes back:
Sam: -Walks over to the bed to see Quinn in pain-
Quinn: -Sees his jeans and then looks up at him-
Sam: Here, you want me to make you feel better?
Quinn: -Nods sighing-
Sam: -Opens the covers and then goes to join her- Here, come into my arms Quinn.
Quinn: -Crawls over and then lays down on his chest-

Sam: -Wraps his arms around her sighing- So, what did Rachel say to make you mad?
Quinn: Well, she didn't actualy say it but it was implied.
Sam: What?
Quinn: -Sighs- That I'm a slut.
Sam: -Looks at her- Baby, you know that's know true.
Quinn: -Nods- Can we go home? I can't stand to look at her rightnow and I just want to be in a neutral place.

Sam: After what she said to my wife, definatively. Go get the bags ready while I go talk to her.
Quinn: But...
Sam: I don't care. We are going home. -Kisse her softly- Get our bags ready. -Goes to get up mad, ready to talk to Rachel-
Quinn: -Gets up and goes to grab their bags, packing up and not caring that they are heading home because of how mad she is at Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment