Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 612.3

PC Quinn: -Chuckles- Yes by Rachel's loud phone ringer. Can I talk to her?
Sam: Of course. -Looks at Rachel- It's for you.
Rachel: Oh..thanks. -Grabs his phone- Hey Quinn.
PC Quinn: Hey, your dads called. They want to set up a meal with you.
Rachel: Oh, thanks for letting me know.
PC Quinn: They also said they would call the cops because they do not believe we are friends knowing about the situation but I told them I would get them to call you so please.
Rachel: Don't worry, Jesse is calling my dads right now to explain to them that you aren't an intruder.

Jesse: -Does as he is told and goes to call her dads-
PC Quinn: Thank you. Beth woke up too so can you guys make your way back home? I think she wants her dad.
Rachel: -Turns to look at Sam- Of course we can come home. Here, want him to talk to her. Just hearing his voice might help.
PC Quinn: Yes, that sounds great.
Rachel: -Goes to give the phone back to Sam- Here you go, not done yet. Someone wants to talk to you.
Sam: -Confused and grabs his phone-

No comments:

Post a Comment