Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 612.2

Jesse: It takes about 9 hours to get there.
Sam: Wow. That is going to be hard with a baby. Is this going to be a roadtrip?
Rachel: We are just considering it.
Sam: If we can stop in New Haven on the way back, Quinn would support it.
Rachel: New Haven?

Sam: -Chuckles- Quinn wants to go to Yale after graduating and that is where it is.
Rachel: Wow, are you going to move there with her or stay here?
Sam: Ya, because I am going to live 9 hours away from my wife and raise my daughter without her. Of course I am going to move there.
Rachel: Wow, and they call me sarcastic.
Sam: -Chuckles- I can make friends there. Plus, I am probably just going to go to community college.
Rachel: And let her live out her dream. That is so sweet.
Sam: -Smiles at her when he hears his phone ring. He then goes to check it- Sorry, Quinn.
Rachel: Of course.

Sam: -Goes to answer his cell phone while walking with them- Hey, did you just wake up again?

No comments:

Post a Comment