Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 612.1


30 minutes later when they have left together:
Jesse: -Chuckles as he looks at Sam- Man, your childhood sounds like it was much more exciting than mine. All about performing for me.
Sam: -Chuckles- Trust me when I say this, performing for me is just something I do for fun.
Rachel: Wait, so you aren't completely doing it because you love Glee and want to save it?
Sam: Rachel, I love Glee, don't get me wrong but it isn't a priority for me anymore. My priority is my family as in Beth.
Jesse: And that will be yours too Rachel when the baby is born.
Rachel:  I am still going to Nationals. I am trying to get Carmen Thibideaux there if we qualify so that she can meet me there and maybe get nto NYADA.
Jesse: I am keeping my house there just in case.
Sam: Wait, you live here already?
Rachel: Ya, you know, we are going to New York in a few weeks to get move of his things. Want to come with us? I mean, it's New York City and it would be fun. You could use it as a Honeymoon.
Sam: -Looks at her and sighs- First, I would have to talk to Quinn and second, I would need to ask about tickets. I mean..
Jesse: We are driving there.
Sam: Wow, how long is the drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment