Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 612.4

Sam: -Grabs his phone- Hey, what's wrong?
PC Quinn: Someone is crying and I think she wants to hear her dad's voice.
Sam: -Chuckles- Okay, here put me on speaker.
PC Quinn: Okay, you are on speaker.
Sam: -Starts to talk to Beth- Hey baby girl, you there?
PC Beth: -Stops crying and looks around-
Sam: I am coming right home okay? Just stay calm for mommy.
PC Beth: -Keeps looking around-
PC Quinn: You should see her right now, she is looking around for you.

Sam: -Chuckles- Okay, well I will be home soon okay?
PC Quinn: Okay, see you soon.
Sam: -Smiles and goes to hang up before look at Rachel and Jesse- I am going to run ahead okay? You guys take your time.
Rachel: Go ahead.
Sam: -Smiles at his friends and then runs ahead so that he can go home to Quinn and Beth-

No comments:

Post a Comment