Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 610.2

Quinn: Fine, you are right.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then sits down next to her- Hey so, what did you think about our first night here? -Grabs her hand-
Quinn: -Slips up in bed a bit and sits up agaisnt her pillows- To be honest, it was nice. Very relaxed and more.
Sam: -Smiles- Uhm, do you want to spend the day alone with Beth by going out or are we just going to stay here with Rachel and Jesse?
Quinn: To be honest Sam, I would rather have a day here or just out with Rachel and Jesse because I want to just relax after that disagreement.

Sam: I might go talk to my dad today.
Quinn: Want me to come with you?
Sam: Yes. Maybe we can go meet up somewhere like at a restaurant and talk it out. Ask Rachel and Jesse to babysit.
Quinn: You ask them while you are on a jog okay? One way or another we are going to eat with your dad today.
Sam: Also, I need get my work uniforms.
Quinn: I thought you said you were going to quit.
Sam: -Lookst at her- Quinn, can you just agree I will keep working there? I am not going to talk about this because It will start a fight.
Quinn: Okay. Listen, have fun and talk to them. I will call your mom okay?
Sam: Thanks. -Smiles at her and leans down to kiss her cheek- See you soon.  -Gets up smiling and then leaves to go join Rachel and Jesse for a jog-

No comments:

Post a Comment