Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 610.1

The Next Morning when Quinn wakes up:
Quinn: -Laying down in bed, noticing that Sam isn't next to her so she rolls over- Sam?
Sam: -In the midst of tying his running shoes to go for a jog when he hears Quinn. He then turns to look at her and smiles- Morning.
Quinn: Where are you going?
Sam: -Gets up and then walks around the bed. He then goes to lean over her to kiss her softly-
Quinn: -Smiles as she kisses him softly-
Sam: I am going for a run. I will make us some breakfast after I get back okay?

Quinn: Actually, I will. Did you feed Beth yet?
Sam: -Leans up and then goes to grab his phone- Yes. I have my cell phone. I might run with Rachel if that's okay?
Quinn: Go right ahead, why wouldn't it be?
Sam: Because I am till curious about your friendship. It's so new so....
Quinn: Just go. She is married.
Sam: Okay. Well, when I am back, I am going to take a shower but can you get some breakfast ready? I mean....
Quinn: Maybe. Let me and Beth wake up first okay?
Sam: That remind me. I woke up earlier this morning and fed her. She should be due soon.
Quinn: Remind me how you can't wake me up then.
Sam: Because I always try not to because I know what happens when you wake up tired.
Quinn: -Looks at him- I am not grum....
Sam: -Gives her the glare- Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment