Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 609

After putting Beth in her crib as Sam walks over to bed:
Sam: -Takes off his shirt smirking as he looks at Quinn, ready to be with her in bed-
Quinn: -Smiles at him as she decides to take off her shirt instead- Sorry, just wanted to speed up the proccess.
Sam: -Smiles at her and puts his shirt on the ground before going to lean over her on the bed. He then grabs her neck and kisses her softly- That is perfectly fine by me.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and grabs his neck-
Sam: -Goes to take off his shorts for her-

Quinn: -Lets go of his neck and then watches him-
Sam: -Lets his shorts fall smiling and then opens the covers-
Quinn: -Lets go of his neck smiling and watches him-
Sam: -Gets in bed next to her smiling and then goes to tug her against his chest-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest smiling and then rubs it-

Sam: -Smiles at her and goes to rub her back- Finally, something I have craved for all day.
Quinn: Me? You had me all day?
Sam: No, I am talking about peace, calm and quiet. No stress, no disturbances and nobody but me and you, all alone.
Quinn: -Smiles at Sam as she goes to kiss him softly- I love you.
Sam: -Smiles at her and kisses her slowly as they hold each other close- I love you too but can I just ask that we go to sleep right now? I Am tired.
Quinn: -Nods smiling as she goes to kiss her husband smiling- I love you.
Sam: Forever. -Goes to kiss her again smiling before wrapping his arms around her, holding her in his arms as they fall asleep in each other's arms that night-

No comments:

Post a Comment