Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 608

After making his way downstairs:
Sam: -Walks into his and Quinn's room to see her holding Beth in her arms while trying to setup the crib-
Quinn: -Opening the crib with one hand while holding Beth instead of putting her on the bed-
Sam: -Walks up behind her and then grabs her waist from behind- Hey, relax and calm down. -Kisses her shoulder- Let me take care of the crib while you take care of Beth.
Quinn: -Nods-
Sam: Turn around to look at me okay?
Quinn: -Nods and turns around-
Sam: -Grabs her waist and steps close to her- When you are feeding Beth, just relax okay? I was going to do it.

Quinn: -Nods-
Sam: -Smiles as he leans down and kisses her softly- Once we are done putting Beth to sleep, what do you say we take some time and you can let me take off your clothes. You are wearing your blouse still alone with some shorts on top of those pj shorts and I know it Quinn.
Quinn: Yes, my tight athletic shorts.
Sam: Yes. Well, once I am done putting her to bed, I will get undressed so I can get in bed with you. Then, I will hold you in my lap and kiss you while I disrobe you.
Quinn: Just my shirt okay?
Sam: Okay. Now, can I have Beth?
Quinn: -Gives him Beth smiling and then rubs his arm, walking away- Get undressed on your way.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to set Beth up in her crib, opening it easily-
Quinn: -Smiles as she watches him get their daughter set up for bed, ready to feel his hands on  her skin-

No comments:

Post a Comment