Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 607

After eating supper when Quinn hears Beth cry:
Beth: -Crying in her crib-
Sam: -Looks at Quinn- You want to feed her or me?
Quinn: I got it. Plus, I need to go to the washroom.
Sam: Then go ahead. I got it.
Quinn: -Gets up smilng as she looks at Rachel and Jesse-

Rachel: -Fell asleep in his arms because she didn't sleep much the night before-
Jesse: -Laying down on his back with his arm around her, running his fingers through her hair-
Rachel: -Has her head on his shoulder, easily asleep-
Quinn: Do you guys want the living room alone to sleep? I mean...
Jesse: It's okay. If we are quiet, she will sleep. -Wraps his arms around her waist and then rubs her arm-
Sam: -Looks at them and smiles- You know what? This is probably a good time for us to just go to our room. I don't want Beth to cry and wake her up.

Jesse: Thanks. Plus, you probably want some time alone too. -Smiles at Rachel-
Sam: Yes. Uhm, just text us when you are awake okay?
Jesse: Sure. We can have breakfast together.
Quinn: Maybe. -Goes to pick Beth up- Sam, you have the crib set up downstairs already right?
Sam: Yes, go ahead. I will be right down. I just need to put these in the kitchen.
Quinn: -Nods smiling and then goes to carry Beth downstairs-
Sam: -Goes to put their plates in the kitchen smiling before heading downstairs with Quinn-

No comments:

Post a Comment