Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 605.2

Sam: It all depends on how long she has morning sickness for and how bad it is. If she is having it every morning because her stomach hurts then just watch her diet.
Quinn: It never hurt when I had it and I didn't watch my diet.
Sam: No but I was doing all the cooking so I was watching your diet for you.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: I made sure you have everything you needed with regards to nutrients while also making the food easy to swallow. The easier to swallow, the easier the morning sickness.
Quinn: Another thing you should definatively have is a birth plan. Me and Sam had one and it was really helpful. Covered a lot of topics. Legally, the birth plan has preference over anything the doctors say. It's your body, your baby and your delivery so they have to respect your wishes first.
Rachel: Okay, but maybe we shouldn't think about that yet. I want to relax tonight.
Jesse: Plus, we have yet to decide anything regarding the birth.
Quinn: We will help you when needed. Right Sam?
Sam: Of course, I mean....who better to help you than a friend who is your age and who just went through it?
Quinn: -Smiles at her husband, happy that they are spending time with their friends-
Sam: Think maybe you can keep going with supper? I am going to go spend time with my little family.
Quinn: -Looks at Beth and smiles- She is still up.
Sam: How about you take her out of the basinet then and she can just sleep on a pillow? Same thing basically.
Quinn: -Nods and goes to grab a pillow to move Beth-
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to walk over to her so they can cuddle on the couch-

No comments:

Post a Comment