Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Note to Readers

Hey guys, just a quick note from the author here. I just wanted to thank you all if you guys have been reading fromt he very start of this saga. And if you are reading from the start of Dalton-McKinley Academy for the Performing Arts, I hope you are enjoying thisnew path I am takng. I believe that this story is a big success and I am truly enjoying it so far. Through out this entire series, I have written 1394 posts in this story, mostly centered around Sam and Quinn. But now, I am starting to incorporate other families because we need more interacting right? I also want to stay true to the Glee TV Show plot by incorporating some of the thees in this fanfiction. I hope you enjoy the way I incorporate them and understand that sometimes I may need to either introduce either themes or characters earlier because it gives me something to incorporate at a place where I need a bigger storyline and more.

I also wanted to let you knw that I have also decided to make some changes to the addition of characters. I know that in the Glee TV Series, Marley, Jake, Ryder and Unique joined in Season 4. But instead, they will join next year for this saga because I love the characters so much that I want them to be there now! It is also because I love Ryder and Marley. They are a nice couple and like In Real Life, they will be together. I have yet to decide what story that couple can follow because I may or may not put them down a similar path that Sam and Quinn went down. But please, if you have any suggestions for this story, please do not be shy to comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment