Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 605.1

When Sam is in the kitchen with Jesse:
Sam: Okay dude, can I just give you some pointers when it comes to dealing with a pregnancy?
Jesse: I guess but, I am pretty sure I can handle it.
Sam: Your case is special though. You are making the transition from Vocal Adrenaline to the New Directions. Dude, let me just tell you this. When it comes to dealing with a pregnant wife, just agree and move on.
Jesse: But what if....
Sam: Trust me dude. If you want a little something, something every night, you will just agree. Trust me, the hornier they are during the pregnancy, the more they want to make out.
Quinn: -Looks at him and blushes- Sam, do you mind not talking about our sex life?
Sam: I'm not, I'm just stating a fact. You did always want me at night to try and calm the baby down. Oh speaking of which. Try and find a way to calm the baby down at night. Like find a good spot to put your hand on her stomach when it is big enough and rub it so the baby calm down.

Rachel: Really, that works?
Sam: -Turns around to look at Rachel- Oh ya, definatively. Let Quinn and me sleep an entire night sometimes. Then in the morning she would have to run and go to the washroom.
Jesse: Uhm, how hard is that, just curious?

No comments:

Post a Comment