Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 603.1

When Sam is downstairs in the basement:
Sam: -Ready to talk to his dad in private as he calls the house- Hi Judy, is my dad still there by any chance?
PC Judy: Yes he is sweetie.
Sam: Figures, I kick him out but he stays with his family. Can I ask you a favor, well a couple?
PC Judy: I thought you were mad at me?
Sam: This is something seperate. I am doing this for my friend. Can I just....

PC Dwight: Sam? You wanted to talk.
Sam: Yes, I wanted to talk to the man who lied to my face and who is a racist.
PC Dwight: Woah what.....
Sam: Kurt Hummel, you remember him? Well you should because he is the guy that fired you today.
PC Dwight: Right, the son's boss. He is your friend.
Sam: Can you put it on speaker?
PC Dwight: Of course. -Does as he is told-
Sam: Judy are you still there?
PC Judy: Yes dear.
Sam: Listen Judy, I need you to do me another favour.
PC Judy: What is it?
Sam: Tell him to find his own place to live. Dad let me tell you this. You are never to put down gay rights again because that is what got you fired.
PC Dwight: What, how?
Sam: I tld you this dad. My friend, Kurt Hummel as in Hummel Tires and Lube is gay. He was the one that fired you remember? You said a gay slur when you heard something on the radio.
PC Dwight: Sam, I am.....
Sam: Dad, you know how awkward it is now? I am here to have fun with my friends. And now I have to also feel bad because my friend was insulted by my own father. So, in return for my guilt, you go find your own place to live. Understood? Judy, please make sure of this.
PC Judy: Of course dear, I do not respect people who are like that in my home either.
Sam: Thank you. Now, I need to calm down before I ruin this entire night. Bye! -Hangs up mad-
Quinn: -Decided to come down and check on him. She then goes to rub his back- Sam...
Sam: -Turns around to look at her and sighs- I thought....
Quinn: -Cuddles up to him and then leans up to kiss her husband softly-
Sam: -Grabs her neck confused as he kisses her slowly-

No comments:

Post a Comment