Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 603.2

After sharing a nice slow kiss:
Sam: -Holding Quinn close- What was that for?
Quinn: To calm you down first and to tell you that you did the right thing defending Kurt like that.
Sam: -Looks down- At what expense? Me and my dad's relationship?
Quinn: Sam, you deserve to have a dad you can be proud of. And that is exactly what Beth has. Sam, you make me so proud every day. You stick up for me, your friends, your daughter and so much. Seeing you do that was amazing. It was inspiring and just, it seemed like the right thing to do.

Sam: -Nods and grabs her waist- I am just tired of all the lying, the backstabbing, the embarassment and just everything to do with our parents right now.
Quinn: Listen, what do you say we go upstairs and just relax with our friends. I am just here to comfort you because I know it must've been hard to make that phone call.
Sam: -Nods- Listen, lets just go back upstairs.
Quinn: -Smiles as she goes to kiss her husband smiling- I love you.
Sam: I love you too.
Quinn; -Smiles at him and then goes to grab his hand before leading him upstairs so that they can relax with their friends-

No comments:

Post a Comment