Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 602.8

Kurt: Okay, well I was just sitting in the office with the radio on. I heard some news regarding gay marriage rights changes so I turned it down. After hearing it, I turned it back down. I then heard you dad say that it is a sin to allow it and it should be banned instead of law. Right when I heard that, I walked out of my dad's office, grabbed his shirt and pushed him out the door. I fired him on the spot for discrimination. I talked to my dad after and he agreed with my decision.
Sam: -Looks at him and gets mad- You are kidding me right. I told him that our boss was your dad and he knows your my friend who is gay. If that makes sense.
Kurt: I get it.

Sam: Quinn, I need to go make a phone call and don't say no.
Quinn: Go ahead.
Sam: -Gets up sighing and then looks at them- I may or may not be back. Kurt, just to let you know, I am going to talk to my dad right now about this. He shuld have never said that and you will get an apology. Is that understood?
Kurt: Thank you.
Sam: -Walks away pissed out, ready to go talk to his dad-

No comments:

Post a Comment