Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 602.7

Sam: -Grabs Beth from her and puts her in her lap- When I touched her, she felt a little hot so I want to take this off. -Goes to take off her pyjama to reveal a onesey.
Quinn: Wait, she has that on too?
Sam: Yes, on top of her diaper.
Quinn: Okay.

Jesse: -Looks at Rachel- We have some of those upstairs just to let you know.
Rachel: I know, I saw.
Sam: So Kurt, is your dad mad I quit the shop?
Kurt: Why did you quit anyways?
Sam: I thought he would be mad at me because I asked him to give my dad a job when he fired him.

Kurt: -Sighs- He fired him for another reason Sam.
Blaine: Kurt, you don't have to tell him.
Kurt: No, it's his dad, he deserves to know. Sam, my dad wasn't the one who fired him. I did.
Sam: What, in our situation for what?
Kurt: Sorry if I can't stand a guy who says something racist about gay men in my dad's shop.
Sam: What? Can you explain more about the situation?
Quinn: Sam, don't make him.
Sam: I want to know so I know what I need to confront my dad about omorrow to defend Kurt.
Quinn: -Sighs- Okay.
Sam: -Looks at Kurt- Can you tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment