Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 602.3

Kurt: The ring told me. I recognize the new ring on your fingers. I am not blind.
Jesse: -Chuckles as he looks at Rachel- Yes, fine we got married. We were going to tell you tonight.
Kurt: When did this happen because I should have been told within 24 hours.
Rachel: 72 hours?
Kurt: Woah, now that is fast.

Blaine: Then congratulations. -Looks at Kurt- You are not wrecking this night by being mad at Rachel. Especially when she is pregnant.
Rachel: Thank you Blaine. Wow, for once me and the Warbler agree.
Blaine: Rachel, that is offencive. I am no longer a warbler if you recall. I am a member of the McKinley New Directions.
Kurt: -Smiles at him- Thanks agan for transferring.
Blaine: Hey, I did this for me because I can't stand to be away from you all day.
Kurt: -Smiles and walks over to him-
Sam: -Runs back upsptairs- Wow so it looks like people here are all either married or getting married. -Walks over to Quinn smiling-
Quinn: -Smiles when she hears him-
Sam: -Goes to se the basinet on the couch bed they have smiling- Uhm, so are we going to jut relax here for now because I already opened the bed and if you don't mind, we are going to sit in it.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and goes to join him in bed-
Sam: -Goes on the bed and then sits up against the back of the couch-
Quinn: -Goes to sit on his lap smiling before cuddling up to him-
Sam: -Goes to tug the blankets up smiling- So, where's Beth?

No comments:

Post a Comment