Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 602.2

Sam: -Gets up smiling and looks at her- Listen, you just sit here for now and then I will get the couch set up for us. Did you bring the cot by any chance?
Quinn: Oh right, I forgot it downstairs.
Sam: -Goes to give Beth to her- Rachel, do you mind getting me the blankets while I run and get the cot?
Rachel: Of course. -Goes upstairs to grab him some blankets-
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- Listen, I forgot my phone downstairs so I will.....
Sam: I forgot my phone too on purpose. Right now, we are with our family, ready to watch a movie.

Quinn: Okay.
Sam: Now, You just relax here with Beth and I will be right back.
Quinn: Okay.
Sam: -Runs to go get the cot smiling-
Jesse: -Gets up smiling and then looks at Quinn- Do you guys mind if we use candlelight to lighten up the room tonight?
Quinn: I actually like that sounds romantic.
Jesse: Until the baby is born, I take every chance to get romantic with Rachel.
Rachel: -Comes back downstairs with a duvet- No romance tonight Jesse, we are with our friends. Plus...-Walks over to him and puts her hand on his chest-...I haven't told Kurt, my best friend yet.
Kurt: -Grabs a water from the fridge and then walks over to sit on a couch he and Blaine can use- What haven't you told me yet Rachel St. James?
Rachel: -Looks at him- Who told you?

No comments:

Post a Comment