Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 593

10 minutes later when they are ready to leave:
Sam: -Comes to get in the drivers' seat before looking at Quinn- You okay?
Quinn: -Turns to look at him- No, I just yelled at my mom. She deserved it though.
Sam: -Sighs as he looks at her- Have anything else on your mind?
Quinn: Just thinking of places where we can get an apartment.
Sam: -Looks at her- Really?

Quinn: I told my mom we were going to move out and that she is going to pay rent.
Sam: Wow. Uhm, why?
Quinn: Why is she going to pay rent you mean?
Sam: Yeah.
Quinn: Because if we are forced to leave the comfort of the beautiful appartment that my loving husband made for our family because our wishes for privacy aren't respected, then we do not deserve to pay. We deserve to have our water, electricity, rent, internet, tv and phone paid for by my mom just like we had here. Basically, the only thing that would change is where our address is, what the appartment looks like and the privacy. I just hate that you had to go through all that work and now I want to move.
Sam: Hey, as long as we have a home that we can call our own where it is justme, you and Beth then I am happy. Listen, how about we just get going? Then we can ask Rachel to watch Beth for us and we can go take a minute alone. We also said that we would talk to her about that too. But she knows that we are stressed because I told her and that we just need time alone.
Quinn: Thank you.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to start the van so that they can drive to Rachel's house-

No comments:

Post a Comment