Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 594

On their way to Rachel and Jesse's:
Sam: -Drives into a McDonald's to surprise Quinn-
Quinn: Sam, what are we doing here?
Sam: -Turns to look at her- I am taking you to lunch. Alone with Beth.
Quinn: I thought we were going to Rachel's.
Sam: Afterwards.

Quinn: -Smiles at him- Sam, you really don't have to do this. I mean, shouldn't you save if you just got laid off?
Sam: Here, how about you get out and we can talk?
Quinn: -Nods and gets out of the van smiling-
Sam: -Gets out smiling and walks around the van. He then goes to stand in front of her before cuddling up to her and grabbing her butt-
Quinn: Sam, you really don't have to.

Sam: -Goes to push her head up as she looks down before grabbing her neck- I want to. I want to have time alone out in public with my beautiful wife and try and get a smile on her face again.
Quinn: -Sighs as she goes to grab his hand-
Sam: -Doesn't let her and wraps his arms around her before kissing her softly- I am going to treat you to a nice lunch with your husband and your daughter.
Quinn: -Grabs his neck and then steps close to him before kissing him softly- I love you Sam and I feel like I truly hit the jackpot when I chose a husband.

Sam: -Goes to grab her hand from his neck and then rubs her arm-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and arm against it-
Sam: -Goes to kiss her softly- No, I am the lucky one. -Smiles at her and grabs her butt- Lets get Beth and then we can take her inside with us. I will carry her in the baby carrier/sling.
Quinn: -Nods and goes to kiss him again- I love you so much.
Sam: I love you too. -Lets her go smiling so that he can open the van door and grab Beth on their way inside-

No comments:

Post a Comment