Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 585.1

5 minutes later when Sam hears Quinn:
Quinn: -Comes out nervous with some water- Hey, you okay?
Sam: -Looks up at her as he sits on the bench and sighs- Just mad.
Quinn: -Walks over to him and gives him the water before sitting at the other end of the bench-
Sam: -Turns to look at her- Hey, you okay?
Quinn: Just nervous. Your mom told me how mad you got and....
Sam: It's okay. Come here, I would never hurt you.
Quinn: -Slips closer to him and then grabs his hand-
Sam: -Turns to look at her and then leans in to kiss her softly, rubbing her arm- There we go.
Quinn: -Grabs his hand- Sorry Sam, can we just talk? I am still scared.
Sam: Okay. -Lets her go and then wraps his arm around her- I didn't  mean to scare you.
Quinn: I know, it's just, that Sam I saw was so different than the one I just saw downstairs. You know, the one who makes me feel so safe and just like his Queen when he touches my skin with his oh so gentle touch.
Sam: -Smiles at her- I am still that man. I was just mad.
Quinn: -Sighs- How mad are you still?
Sam: Deep down, I am pissed off at my dad. So much, I just don't want to....

Dwight: -Comes out to the porch and looks at Sam- Sam, can we talk?
Sam: -Turns to look at him and then looks at Quinn- Go downstairs okay and just go lay down in bed. I am about to me that different guy again. Quinn, when I am down there. I just need you in my arms as we....
Quinn: We will, I promise. I don't care what happens. You need me and I am here. -Goes to kiss him and then walks away-
Sam: -Waits until she is gone and then looks at his dad-
Dwight: Sam....
Sam: -Gets up and then walks over to him- No, I am talking got it Dwight? Not you! Got it?
Dwight: -Gets scared again- 

No comments:

Post a Comment