Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 583.2

Sam: Listen, first I want to apologize to mom because I feel bad for you right now mom that dad lost his job.
Dwight: And you....
Sam: You be quiet. Got it? I am pissed off at you right now because thanks to you, my life at work is going to be hell.
Dwight: H....
Sam: I said shut up! -Gets mad-
Mary: He has the right to be mad Dwight. Hear him out.
Sam: Yes, I have complete right to be mad. And right now, I could kick you all out by telling Judy to kick you out. That is how much I feel used right now dad. I got you a job with a simple phone call because they are my friends. I got you a place to live while asking my mother-in-law to provide food for you as well. And you, you have done nothing. You not only betrayed my friend for giving you the job as a favor to me because he knew how hard your situation was but you betrayed me. Now, here is what you are going to do. You are going to go get me your pay check, you are going to give it to me and I will deposit it into my bank account. That money that you earned was thanks to my hard work in getting you there. I have done many things for you dad. I got you a home, I got you a job, I let you have free food, I let you have free power, free internet, free everything thanks to my generous mother-in-law. And now, you stab me in the back by repaying me like this? And here are some other things you are going to go okay? You are not going to touch any of the drinks, the food, or anything in that fridge anymore until you get a job yourself. I am done helping you when it comes to that because I have my own responsibilities now. I have a daughter and I have a wife just like you. You do not support me now, I support myself. Now, I want you go to get a motel room because you sure as hell are not sleeping here tonight. You will spend the night without the kids and mom. Am I clear!
Dwight: -Looks at Sam and gets scared- Yes Sam.
Sam: Mom, a word in private please?
Mary: -Nods and then follows him-
Dwight: -Sighs, knowing he is right-

No comments:

Post a Comment