Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 580.1

After going to sit at the table:
Sam: -Decides to get up to grab a glass of water-
Quinn: -Comes out with a book-
Sam: -Goes to grab some water- Want some water?
Quinn: Sure. -Sits down smiling-
Sam: -Goes to grab some ice and some glasses- Hey, before we do this, I just want to ask you something okay.

Quinn: Sure, go ahead.
Sam: Uhm, you are okay with us calming down now right? I mean, we have been married for a few months and it's note like we are trying to get pregnant again so...I thought.
Quinn: Oh, of course I understand. Plus, I keep going back to the thought of 2 kids, no Harvard. I forget and then I remember.
Sam: -Smiles at her-

Quinn: Here, let me show you the song I use.
Sam: Wait, you sing a song?
Quinn: Just the notes that I can sing. Rachel recommended it because of the wide range of pitch and empahsis on the lyrics required.
Sam: Wow, you going to Rachel for advice, you must really want to win this year.
Quinn: I am ready to save the team. -Shows him the song- It's called Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac.
Sam: -Looks at it and chuckles-
Quinn: What? Why is thatnot a good choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment