Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 579

Once Sam and Quinn are both comfortable:
Sam: -Smiles as he feels Quinn lay her head down on his shoulder before kissing her softly- Okay, so what I am going to read you now is something I have been meaning to read to you for a while.
Quinn: What is it?
Sam: -Goes to grab her hand and rubs it- It is a list of promises I made myself that I now want to promise to you.
Quinn: That is so sweet. Can I read it?
Sam: I am reading it because it is something I want to say.
Quinn: Then go ahead.

Sam: Okay. Here we go. Quinn, now that we are married I promise to do the followig things on this list. I promise first to always respect you and your wishes in life. I promise to you to never make a promise I know in my heart I can't keep so that I don't give you false hope. Quinn, I promise to make time for us every night and to make you proud so that you can tell people at school that I am more than just your boyfriend and "baby daddy", instead you can tell them I'm your husband. I promise to never let you give up on your dreams of going to Harvard and to always put you and Beth first. I promise to start providing for our family with income and to pay your mom back even though she said I didn't have to. I promise to always respect our wedding vows and never give up on us. -Smiles at her and then goes to kiss her softly- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too. -Smiles at him-
Sam: I promise to be there when you need a should to cry on and to give you helpful advice when you need it. I promise to respect your decisions and be by your side upon your triumphant return to McKinley where I will only sing duets with you, my beautiful wife in Glee Club.
Quinn: -Chuckles at the last one-
Sam: -Kisses her head smiling- I do mean the last one. I only want to sing with you now. -Goes to scratch her arm- We are a team and I am not letting any other member of Glee sing and dance with my beautiful wife in competition because that is something we will do together.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Listen, thinking about that, do you mind helping me with something?

Sam: Always. Because I also promise to help you when you need it.
Quinn: -Goes to get up smiling- Okay, so I wanted to let you know that I have been starting to do some vocal exercises. -Goes to walk over to their room-
Sam: -Gets up confused- What do you mean?
Quinn: Can you go sit at the table? I want to show you.
Sam: Okay. -Goes to sit down confused-

No comments:

Post a Comment