Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 578

After cuddling up to Sam in his arms:
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and lays her head down on his shoulder-
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her smiling before going to kiss her head and running his fingers through her hair-
Quinn: -Scratches his chest smiling-
Sam: Quinn, in the future there will be many nights where I will want to go all the way like on our anniversary. I can promise you that on those nights, I won't mind going that far. But, on other days, I don't need that all the time. All I need Quinn is this. -Goes to sit up a bit more- Sorry.

Quinn: It's okay. -Smiles as she gets comfortable in his arms again-
Sam: -Goes to wrap his arm around her before kissing her softly-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest smiling as she kisses him slowly before grabbing his hand-
Sam: -Smiles at her when he breaks the kiss and grabs her hand- Quinn, I made something for you recently and I want to read it for you okay?

Quinn: What is it?
Sam: -Goes to grab a notebook and smiles- Here, can you cuddle up to me more and I can read to you.
Quinn: -Smiles and then goes to sit up before leaning back against his chest- 

No comments:

Post a Comment