Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 577

After taking a shower when Sam is in the living room:
Sam: -Watching tv as he reads something he wrote in his journal when he hears Quinn-
Quinn: -Walks out wearing some short shorts and a sports bra- This okay?
Sam: Perfect.
Quinn: -Smiles as she walks over to sit on his lap. She then grabs his neck and leans in to kiss him softly- Sorry. I just like doing that.
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her before sitting up- It's okay. It's the uhm... -Extends his arm and then goes to scratch her leg-
Quinn: You can say the word Sam. Sex.
Sam: That's not a word I am comfortable saying anymore because that type of love is really sacred now. It's not just sex now Quinn it's our way of saying I love you in a far more sexual way.

Quinn: I never knew you thought about it that way.
Sam: How do you think about it?
Quinn: I think of it as something you can do with the man you love where for a little while, you are truly one.
Sam: -Looks at her and then sighs- Quinn, I know this may sound awkward but can we uhm, talk about this? I feel like maybe we should address this as awkward as it is so that we both understand what it means to each other when we are that sexual okay?
Quinn: Okay. Here, can I at least cuddle up to you in your arms?
Sam: -Smiles- Always. Here, let me get comfortable.
Quinn: -Nods and smiles as she watches him get comfortable-
Sam: -Moves to put his feet up before laying down on his back more- Here, come lay down in my arms and relax.
Quinn: -Nods and goes to lay down in his arms-

No comments:

Post a Comment